Thursday, February 1, 2007

Oh, I've been to Prague.

I.
As you can clearly see, I, Robin Graham, have decided to start blogging again. Gone are the days of diaryland. I've always seen blogspot as a sign of more mature or committed blogging, Which is why i'm here. Now you know. I'm committing myself to a minimum of four (4) entries per week, wherein I will talk about music, Montreal, and hot hot gossip. (And More!) We'll all see how that pans out.

II.
Woke to an empty day, due in part to recent unemployment but mosty in failure to commit myself to anything worthwhile. With the worthwhile replaced by laundry, and financial issues hanging over my head, I kinda of stumbled throughout the earlier hours of today, and found myself here, in the cafe across the street from my apartment, sipping the same cup of coffee for over an hour now. Both the coffee and I have since gone lukewarm (I as in my disposition, not in the literal sense), and the evening is sneaking up on us.

III.
I'm going to Tess's later on, or more specifically, her bed. This bed has this tremendous ability to render any poor soul who might happen to find themselves within it instantly sleepy and unwilling to leave (comfy). So it can go without saying that i've been spending too much time there. I'm thinking about bringing the movie Kicking & Screaming over (The Noah Baumbach one, not the Will Farrell one.) mostly because I'd like to see how she reacts to the line, wherein Prague is mentioned, that they argue about The Unbearable Lightness of Being.

IV
Today's Mixtape:
Stars Of the Lid - Articulate Silences Part 1
Secret Mommy - String Lake
Pan Sonic - Pakoisvoima/ Fugalforce
Drive Like Jehu - Sinews
Stars Of the Lid - Articulate Silences Part 2


Endnote:
I'm sorry for any grammatical errors you may have come across. It's been awhile since I have practised writing of any sort, and I am trying to experiment with a denser vernacular.

No comments: